Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Easel Card

Hi everyone, I am back...... This week I am so honor to be a Guest Designer for Anything Goes Challenge Blog this month. This is one of the opportunity that I have been waiting for. Hooray!!!

As everyone knows that I am inspired by Tim Holtz. On this card, I use most of his elements to make it.

Here is the card:


I use one of my Accucut butterfly die to make the base of the easel card. I cut out the heart from medium-weight chipboard using Tim Holtz Heart Wings die. I painted it with red acrylic paint and apply a layer of Rock Candy over it. The wings and the sentiment is from one of the Tim holtz stamp set. I embossed the wings with gold embossing powder and cut those out by hand. The paper that I use here is also from Tim Holtz which is Vintage Shabby and Lost and Found paper stash. On the middle of the heart, I also use one of the Tim Holtz Philosophy Tags that you can get it in Craft Den Store.

Please stop by Anything Goes Challenge Blog to find out more creations. I will see you guys there.

Thanks for having me as a guest designer.

Please Leave a comment if you have any question. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: