Monday, July 25, 2011

Flowers

Hi everyone, I have been very busy lately making mini album and I will post it on my blog after I complete everything. Anyway....... I have a card that I want to share with everyone and this card is also designed for Anything Goes Challenge Blog .


 I made those flower on my own. The paper line that I use for the base here is Butterfly Garden from Pink Paislee and the flowers are from Tim Holtz Shabby Paper .  I use Tim holtz Tattered Florals die to build those flowers------ the bigest flower which is in light pink (three large petals, three medium petals and three small petals). The middle flower-----four of the medium long petals and the last flower is from EK Success punch. The blink that I use here is from Recollections.

It has been an honor to be a guest designer for Anything Goes Challenge Blog for July and I wish there will be many more to come.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me. Thanks for the opportunity.

2 comments:

  1. hi hun this is one brilliant piece of work,just love those flowers such gorgeous detail hugs cheryl xxxxx DT member for anything goes,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Serina, I have not used the Tim Holtz dies in that way before, really effective. Love the bling! Thanks for being our DT member this month!! K x

    ReplyDelete