Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Flowers....

I like to make paper flowers and so addicted to it. Once I started making those flowers, just cannot stop making them, keep prepping and producing, which is good for me because I have a nine-month old son. He is always keeping me busy. So prepping is good for me. Whenever I feel like I want to make cards, I just find some coordinate color flower to match the card that I will be making. Here is one of them:


The card is inside the box
Here is the closer look of the flower. Again, I used Tim Holtz Tattered Florals bigz die to create this flower. The one in the middle of the flower is made by using EK Success flower punch. I used some feathers, ribbon and burlap behind the flower.


I hope you all like it and I am looking forward to produce more of those amazing flowers. Thanks for the inspirations and the tutorials that are available on You Tube. Thanks for visiting.




No comments:

Post a Comment