Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge: Polka Dots

This time I am making home decor. I would like to decorate my craft room with all my master pieces, so when people come to my home, I have something to show them already...

This project, I am mostly using Tim Holtz Alterations Bigz Dies which are Tattered Florals for both of the flowers, Caged Bird and Ornamental. For the yellow flower, I used Hero Arts Raindrop background stamp, and the other one, I dry embossed it with Cuttlebug embossing folder.

I hope you all enjoy it. Thanks.


5 comments:

  1. I love the metallic flower!! This creation is absolutely gorgeous!! Great job : )

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!!

    Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzersss I just love your creation, especially the flowers and the shape of your project. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show hugs terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. this is really fantastic! Fabulous array of polka dots - I especially like the embossed dots. What a beautiful addition this will be to the gallery you are creating in your craft room! Great work on the polka dot challenge. So happy to see you joining in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

    ReplyDelete