Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Embossing

Here we go...

I like 3D projects. Besides to embellish the project with charms, buttons and so forth to give it some dimensions, embossing is one of the technique that I love the most because I like to give everything that I make a little dimensions and textures, no matter it is dry embossing or wet embossing. So, I decided to make a tag by using few techniques for my husband valentine's.


This tag right here is also to enter Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week: Embossing. As you can see, I used few of the Tim Holtz texture fade embossing folders for the background and the heart wings die. I applied Fired Brick Crackle Paint from Ranger to the heart and embossed it with UTEE. For the crown, I embossed it with gold embossing powder for few layers. The flower is made out of Tattered Florals die and the letter is from Tim Holtz Carnivale die.

I hope you all like it and please leave your lovely comment  right below here, thanks so much.

Serina

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tag! Love all the layers and textures. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you certanly went all out on this challenge,
    I love all the techniques you have put into your tag,
    fabulous job.
    Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW this is a gorgeous tag Pui See, I love the dimension, the colours and the embossing!!!

    The Design Team & I are so pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you

    HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete