Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine's Card

Valentine's Day is just around the corner.... I have made few cards with valentine theme......


This is one of the Valentine's Card. On this card, I applied few techniques to make this background. I like how it comes out and in love with this technique. Again..... I am using Tim Holtz texture fade embossing folder to dry emboss it and then I used Weathered Wood distress ink from Ranger to ink it up the raise part of the embossing area. Most of you guys know that distress ink can be an embossing ink, so I wet embossed it with clear embossing powder after I inked it up with distress ink. After that, I inked the background again with Walnut Stain distress ink. The Walnut Stain distress ink give it an old look to some of the area that is not being embossed. I like the effect very much and just could stop playing with this technique again.



I used Tim Holtz Heart Wings die and Tattered Florals die here. I used one of the coolest Tim Holtz texture fade embossing folder to emboss the heart and applied some pearl acrylic paint. If you guys have any questions, please feel free to email me and I will be very happy to answer and thanks for stopping by again...

Serina

No comments:

Post a Comment