Saturday, February 12, 2011

Rusted Enamel

Hi, everyone... I am making this decor for my craft room and guess what -- entering the Studio L3 challenge for this week, Rusted Enamel technique..... The detail will be in Tim's book calls A Compendium of Curiosities.


All of the die cutting right here are All Tim's... Caged Bird, Baroque and Tattered Florals. The bird cage right here is made by the technique (Rusted Enamel) using Weathered Wood distress ink. Besides, I did some extra work on the cage. I applied some of the brown acrylic pain over it after everything is done.

I hope you all like it, thank you for stopping by.

Serina

4 comments:

  1. Serina, what a stunning work of art for your craft room! The rusted enamel technique is just perfect for the birdcage, and you designed the piece so beautifully. I love the soft colors and the gloss on the rose petals. Thank so much for joining the CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea to make the birdcage in the technique, it looks great! Your flowers are lovely, great piece. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful piece. I love that bird cage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful creation. The colors used make such a soft inviting scene.

    ReplyDelete