Sunday, February 27, 2011

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Flower Power

Hi everyone and happy Sunday.... I just found out there are a lot of challenges from the Moxie Fab World..... I was inspired by this:


I love flowers and I like to make them. So, I decided to enter this challenge. But the problem for me for this challenge is the color--orange, purple and blue. This is a real challenge for me and I would like to try my best and put all those colorful flowers together in one piece.


I hope you all like it.

Thanks.

Serina

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! Great job and good luck <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Did you make these flowers? They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Serina! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete