Saturday, February 19, 2011

Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge: A Tag

Hi everyone, Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge for this week is showing a Tag.... here is my submission for this week challenge. Enjoy!!


I like this tag a lot. The background of this tag is wood...... and I distressed around the edges with Walnut Stain distress ink. For this tag, I also want to play with the Old World textured cardstock stack by DCWV. I just got it and I love the vintage and shabby look of the paper. Here is the closer look to it:


Both of the flower is fully made by using EK success flower punch.....the smallest and the medium one. I hope you all enjoy my work. Thanks.

Serina

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this tag Serina! Sorry I am a bit late visiting ... but you know what they say ... better late than never! Thank you for taking part in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete