Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Color Challenge From Our Creative Corner

I am a new crafter and don't have much experience, all I do now is visiting other blogs, get inspired and create. I am inspiring all of them especially those are the designer for the blogs that I love to read always.

Yesterday, I was reading others' blogs and found out other challenge blog which is Our Creative Corner . The color for this week are:


I think the combination of the color will be a challenge for me. So, I decided to challenge myself and create this card:


This card I completed it today and it just hard to put those together plus I have to use at least three punches, and one of them have to be border punch. Challenging!!! Finally, I like the way it turn out and I am pretty satisfied with the result. I would like to play along in a near future. Thanks for stopping by.

Serina

2 comments:

  1. I love the dress form, and the fun spirit of your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serina, this is so cute. I love the theme you've used and the touches of lace are just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete