Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Shabby Card

Hi everyone, here is another card that I made to enter couple of challenge. The main challenge for this card is the color. The combination of these colors are so gorgeous that I have to try it out.


I distress the edges just to give a shabby look to it. The stamp set that I am using is TPC Studio Vintage Birdcages. I love these stamps.


I stamped the birdcage onto Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden collection paper and glittered the edge with Gold Stickles from Ranger.


Here is another flower that I made. I added some tulle and lace behind the flower. The leaves I am using right here is from IAMROSES. I am inspired by them all. Thanks.

This card is made to enter the following challenge:

CR84FN #31 : Light Pink, Medium Green and Neutral


Wee Memories #59 : Anything

Serina

2 comments:

  1. Serina, this is so PRETTY! LOVE the gold stickles on the birdcage! It really added a FAB detail to your card! PRETTY flower, too! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage look of your card, Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete