Thursday, June 2, 2011

Favourite Stamp and Male Tag

Hi everyone, how is everybody......Today, I am going to show you my favourite stamp that I owned for long long time--Tim Holtz Clear Stamps LIFE'S POSSIBILITIES Stampers Anonymous. I think these stamps are so cool, especially for male. There is a challenge for me to create a tag or card for male. Most of my creations will have some sort of ribbon or flowers and so forth. Guess what...... here it is.


This week, Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge is my favourite stamp and the theme for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog is Father's Day/Male card. I will enter their challenge constantly from now on because I like to create and to share. I hope you all enjoy it. Thanks.

Serina

2 comments:

  1. Hello Serina. Your Tim tag is lovely. I love the umbrella man, too and the "Live the Life you've imagined" saying. I love the way you finished out your tag. Wonderful masked background, beautiful colors and the die cut gear is very nice. Thanks so much for sharing your tag with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tag Serina, love the colours perfect for a male, a wonderful use of your favourite stamps!!!
    The Design Team and I are so pleased you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show
    Many thanks
    HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete