Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Simon Says Stamp and Show Some METAL

Hi everyone, this is Serina and I have some new card to show to everyone. I am so busy lately because all the card-making contests and fabulous challenge that I will be participating. It will be so fun and I can not wait to see what is everybody going to create. Ok..... This week, Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge is METAL. I like to put different kind of texture and dimension to my cards or projects. Metal is one of them. Here is the card that I created:


I am using Tim Holtz patterned paper, bigz dies (Gadget Gears). For the metal here is also from Tim Holtz Ideology (Sprocket Gears). I used them right in the middle to the die cuts. I hope you guys can see it. I tore the edges and distress them with Vintage Photo Distress ink. I also used the die cut itself to mask the paper and spray with my homemade mist which is also Vintage Photo.

I enjoy creating and have so much fun to learn more techniques from all of the talented crafters and get inspired. Thanks for stopping by.

Serina

3 comments:

  1. Hello Serina. Very lovely piece. I love all of your clocks and how you emphasized each one with a different metal! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the cogs, such a great steampunk vibe to this card! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful piece! Wonderful use of the cogs and the sprocket gears. x

    ReplyDelete