Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm Sew Excited!

Hi, everyone..... I have a new project that I want to show eveybody. Lately, I am into "Dress Form" so much and sewing machine, especially VINTAGE one...... love them. I've created this card to enter "I'm Sew Excited! Callenge in the Moxie Fab World. Here is the card.....


The spool is made out of wine cork. The flower is handmade by me using EK success flower punch. I added lace and tulle behind the flower. The paper collection that I am using right here is Heartwarming Vintage Collection from Crafty Secrets. Their papers are gorgeous.


I sprayed the flower with my handmade Barn Door distress ink mist and distress the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink.


Moxie Fab World has a lot of fun challenge to participate in, here is one of them. Make sure to check back on them all the time because there is always something new. Click here

Thanks for stopping by....

Serina

3 comments:

  1. Hi Serina, gorgeous cards I love the vintage style also, I'm visiting you today as you have put your name down to guest design for us at Anything goes Challenge blog. If you are still interested would you like to guest design for us in July?
    If you could contact me at tamaramorton@btinternet.com and I will explain in more detail..
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Serina, Just wanted to say welcome to the Anything Goes Team! So glad you are going to guest design for us, your work is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Serina! Thanks for linking this up to the I'm Sew Excited! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm "sew" glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete